Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quick Break

Just a brief note to say that I am back, yet again, in Ontario, as my "Aunt" (actually, an older cousin) has died suddenly. Quite sad, as I didn't really have a chance to say goodbye, and she was only my father's age, but I was glad to get back to help my whole family give her a wonderful send-off. My cousin loved a good party and she'll be mad as a hatter to have missed this one. She wore Ungaro's Diva, an underrated perfume. I hope to post a review of a summer fave later this week.

4 Comments:

At 6:15 a.m., Blogger Marina said...

Erin, I am so sorry about your loss!

 
At 8:21 a.m., Blogger Erin said...

Marina, thank you.

 
At 12:18 p.m., Blogger Dusan said...

E, I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. Throw her a nice farewell party as I'm sure she'll be there with you, enjoying it from wherever she may be right now.

 
At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Erin said...

Thanks Dusan, and sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home